Saturday, July 5, 2008

Long time, no cache

Ya, I know. We haven't had the time of late to get out and grab one.
This being the holiday weekend, I would have figured on getting a few. Thus far, nothing. I looked at the blog today and realized its basically a week since anything was put here and an update was needed.

So what is the latest? My latest cache container is setting in the garage waiting for the local reviewer to review my coords to see if I can place anything there. Its been over a week now, I will give it a few more days. I'm not going to drive there and place it, then hear "your cache is too close to another cache". Again, not my problem.

I have a few things to talk about other then the latest cache plant.
I found a couple features on google maps that allow me to measure distance and actual Lat./Long. to pinpoint locations. If you haven't seen these features, check them out! At Google of course.