Saturday, July 19, 2008

Caching? You haven't been out.....have you?

remarked a good friend and fellow cacher. "Nope, been to damn busy with life!" I replied. Besides the fact that I have spent too much time making new cache containers as well.
Personally I do enjoy the hunt for a good cache, but I do like making cache containers more. "Why?" Cause its fun. Not only a tad evil, but its my nature. I like to make things, not really use them. A builder if you will.
My search for the most evil container is still moving forward. I have a good one in my brain, but still have to figure out how to execute that.

A "MONKEY CACHE?" NO, but I do want to make one. I've been thinking over other ideas.
My latest involves a padlock and a well hidden container. It would be a multi or a puzzle, still unsure.

As for the last few I've placed. No, no new hints on them. Just use your brain when out and you will find them.