Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chuckling, you can't find me!!!!!!

The past 2 days have been funny at best. Yesterday while on the journey to plant our latest cache, we drove past backseat driver on the way. As we approached, I noticed a car parked, we stopped and asked if they were looking for it, sure enough, YES. I got to meet Doobie and Ubear & Stinky. They are out looking for it, turns out they had been there for a few hours looking. I figured sure enough that they would have found it, but NOPE. You guessed it...EVIL HIDE.
Today while out to plant the new hide, we came upon it again, and again a car parked. It was Doobie and one of his friends (didn't get his name).. Doobie is dead set on getting this cache. We discussed a few other hides and I gave him a few of the new hints on the page to help him. He looked at it not once, but twice. I figure if anyone will get it, it will be Doobie. So those rooting? ROOT DOOBIE..LOL

Good luck my friend.

Oh, the new caches are both planted awaiting approval. a 4.5 and a 5, rock on!