Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hiding of the Cache

This past week gave me time to think about doing a cache. While we have spent time out hunting, this lead me to think about the time most put into making a cache up and hiding it, and then giving the clues out.
So, I just had to do it. My mischievous side lends well for this.
I wouldn't want to do anything outside the rules of Geocaching, so I set out to make sure I had a good grasp on things and then go from there.

Cache containers can be almost anything you can think of. From an old Ammo can, to a match safe, or a film cannister. So, start looking. It took a while, but I came up with what I needed. Now, I just needed to think of locations. This wasn't too tough and I quickly had permission for the location. Now, what stuff do I put in it. I had to think of stuff that went along with the hunt. So, shortly after that, I had a container full of stuff, a log sheet, and so forth.
Now, lets hide it.

mischievous=maliciously or playfully annoying. I like the annoying part better....

When the cache gets posted (I've waited 48 hours out of the 72 so far....) I will post it here, as I will with the others I hide.