Friday, June 20, 2008

The funny side of.....

Some days you wonder if you will find anything, other days you wonder if you will miss anything. Today we decided to grab a cache or two and see a few sites.
We headed out the door for the latest cache, called "Mean Streak". Its been around a while and no one can find it. I thought I would make it a scouting session, and grab the local Park series cache. Upon arrive the park was a MUGGLE hotspot. The location around mean streak was totally over ran with muggles and so I just decided to look about and see what I was up against. Some have tried several times and never found it, so why would I just get lucky? Na.
I decided to let Mrs.Wapahani and Wapahani Kid #2 play on the playground while I grabbed Park Tag 1. So, I grabbed it, took a second, but I spied it. We signed the log and moved on.
Second stop was a larger park, more of a green space, but home to 2 caches. Lets just say, those caches are in question, as I couldn't find either!
That was all for today, other things had to be done.