Thursday, August 20, 2009

More caching

Well, its been a LONG TIME. So, the other afternoon I took my son out and we found a cache. Nothing big, but I had to do a bit of cache maintenance, so I figured what the heck.
No GPS, just Geosense and well, we found it.
Wasn't hard, it was a quick park, look, grab, sign and replace. But it was a cache find.
This summer hasn't been real friendly to caching, but hey sometimes you just have to do what life lets you.

I see there are a few new caches in the area, but I see many have vanished. I allowed my Premium membership to lapse for a couple reasons, one being I never fully saw the benefit of paying to Geocaching.com when their site is slow as SNOT and more times then I care to count is hard to get onto. Plus there just wasn't the benefit otherwise. I could count on one hand the total of premium caches and I never used the other features.

I turned all the PREMIUM MEMBER caches I had into basic caches, so have fun with them people.