Thursday, October 23, 2008

Backseat Driver, what happened!

Well, some have asked what happened to Backseat driver? Well, it is GONE.
I gave up the fight to get it back. I can't help it we have a rogue reviewer with no interest in asking questions. Something I have no respect for.
As to the current status. Its gone. Yup, when I was running into town last week I pulled upon its location to find the farmer had cleared the area and took with it Backseat! It was a nice run, but its over. Dunno if I will place anymore caches. Funny how one rogue reviewer can kill ones interest in the hobby. I'm willing to be they looked for it and could find it.

I stop and think about all the geolitter/abandoned caches and wonder if this was the case in other cachers. Perhaps. Anyone else noticed the slowing number of caches claimed and placed?