Thursday, August 20, 2009

Off Road Driver, mis-te-que

Nothing like Backseat Driver, and the "Gee-I'm-A-Tree" stand in for Geometery.
Sooner of later the full secret of Backseat will come out, but not for some time. The only hint I would give is that it was a math problem, basically GEOMETRY that would solve the cache for you. It puzzled a few.
As to Off Road Driver, its been over 1 year now and no one has found it. I see people look for it more and more, but no luck for finding it. I'm sure sooner or later it will be found. I don't visit it much in the summer, once spring bloom hits, I hate the idea of going in there to find it, but I've done it.

I've received a few emails in regard to more hints. I can tell you that its a tricky one. I'm a model maker and can do some neat things. Let me just say that the last time I checked on it, it took me 10/15 minutes to FIND THE THING! Does that tell you anything? haha, so get use to looking.

I will say this as well, if you don't want a true hunt, then don't go looking. I tire of the emails asking why or asking to just tell them the location or type of container. WHY? Its a 5 for a reason and if you don't like that, then don't look. Hey, this is a sport/hobby that is suppose to be fun and if you don't like these type finds, then why bother?

Go, look, have fun!