Saturday, August 9, 2008

Now that isn't funny

Decided that since I hadn't been out in a while I needed to post something.
While coming home the other evening, I noticed that "Backseat Driver" had been messed with. More or less, MUGGLED accidently.
See, there was an accident at the location and I would assume that in the cleanup process that "Backseat" was accident prone and well, it had to be replaced.

So, there is a new cache, new cache container and slightly new spot. Its still within the problem limits and I won't change anything to the site page.
Just pay attention when looking. This new container and log holder have made it a 10 of 10 on the EVIL scale!!!!
_________________________________________________

On another note, I'm still planning on placing the next set of caches out there, just haven't had the time to so far. So keep an eye open, it will happen.